The mission of The Presbyterian Homes, Inc., and its communities is to provide senior adults with caring and high quality services in support of their physical, intellectual, social and spiritual well-being. We are a church-related, non-profit community service organization that meets the needs of senior adults in a spiritually nurturing setting.
In carrying out its mission, The Presbyterian Homes, Inc. and its communities value:
- Respect: Respect the dignity, rights, and personal privacy of each resident at all stages of life.
- Independence: Provide an environment that fosters independence, health, and security so that each resident may realize his or her full potential and maintain an active lifestyle.
- Choices: Respect residents, individual needs and preferences, and we offer a variety of housing, dining, activity and health care choices.
- Wellness: Provide senior adults with the communities and the resources they need to pursue healthy active lifestyles.
- Health Services: Committed to offering high quality health services to meet the changing needs of residents.
- Stewardship: Operate with high ethical standards on a fiscally responsible basis and strive to provide financial assistance to those we serve when needed.